Thursday, February 13, 2014

The wasp and the dragonfly

I saw a wasp killing a dragonfly. The dragonfly didn't stand a chance. It was wildly flapping the remaining wings while the wasp was chewing off a wing.
That is a bit how I feel. I know that I can't do anything to fix my life anymore because my happiness is in Maria's hands.
I am just watching it wither away.

Sometimes I still flap my wings hoping that she comes around, that she still can believe in something instead of wasting her life away in some office until late at night, but I am getting weaker and weaker feeling like I do now, more and more often just wanting it all to end.

Sometimes I still flap my wings.
Maria, I hope you don't hate me. I guess all I do in life is wrong. I only wanted to be at your side and see you be the best you can be. It was nice to hold you in my arms. It was the nicest thing in the world to kiss you. I won't recover from losing you and to my death I'll miss you.

I'm waiting for you who forgot me, so that we could be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment