Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Someone robbed me, it probably was her

This morning I noticed my hard drive was missing, luckily I had bought a new one because I had the feeling the old one might be failing, so I am not completely lost now, but of course a lot of things are gone now.

The only person that could have done it is her (I thought she was still in Austria, but apparently not). The person must have had keys, and the things stolen don't really make sense for a normal thief(so far I only noticed the hard drive and my morrocan SIM card( I don't understand this part at all afaik it doesn't work anymore, I had a friend try to send an SMS in the past which never arrived). I don't really understand the reasoning behind this. I will have to check if more is missing tonight.

I seriously wonder what is going on in her mind. Why? Why would she do this after all this time ignoring me and blocking me everywhere she goes on to steal?

No comments:

Post a Comment