Saturday, November 30, 2013

Goodbye Europe!

I will be leaving Europe on Monday and won't be back for a long time it seems. So I don't know when I will next have the chance to post here. I definitely will at some point, because I see that even after almost half a year she is still in my mind all the time.
I think of her in the morning, and in the evening and when I wake up at night and I just would like to do something nice for her and see her happy.

In any event, I have added a link to my travel blog on the right, as I'll presumably be posting more often there. Still I am interested in debate around this topic, criticism, suggestions, or hearing the stories of others, or even comments by those who cheated. So tell me what you think!
Note that it should be possible to comment anonymously.

2 comments:

  1. I've been following the blog since before the old posts were removed. It is quite extreme what she did and you must really like her a lot. It's sad how people ruin their own and others lives, not realizing how they destroy their chance at true happiness.

    I hope things go well for you, wherever you are going and that she will come around and contact you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She means everything to me, but I haven't heard anything from her for half a year now and it feels like I am slowly dying and maybe it was better if I were.

    ReplyDelete