Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Now and then

I hope that one day the blog could be a joint blog by Maria and I, being together again. In reality however I haven't heard or seen anything from her for quite some time now and I think the best thing I can do is wait and see if she approaches me, who knows what crazy thing would happen next, if I tried(although now that I am not in Spain I should be quite safe).

So I will try and make the best I can of this blog. I read a lot about cheating and cheaters and what the best way to handle the situation is when you are the victim and decided I want to discuss the possibilty of saving a relationship after you find out that you have been cheated. It would also be nice to hear opinions from others who maybe are even in a similar situation.

In the next weeks I'll also see if I find the time to work on my travel blog again before I actually go for the next big adventure in december.

No comments:

Post a Comment