Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dreams

I met many kinds of people during my travels and sometimes you meet someone who fought for his dreams and made them come true.

I met a guy who has been traveling for 20 years now and still doesn't want to stop. He is the living example that you don't have to live a life that you hate. That you can make your dreams come true. I wish María would see that, I wish she had been here.

My dream is simple I want to see that smile again. I wrote her a short mail. It was hard and I had tears in my eyes while writing. I don't know if that mail makes her more angry again, but I also just miss her so badly I just want to know how she is. I had to write her. I am terribly afraid but I feel terrible anyway. To complicate things her birthday is coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment