Friday, February 7, 2014

The black peak

I spent the last two days in solitude(except for an old man I met in one of the huts, I had a break in). I climbed up a peak without taking any water(luckily there was snow, so I had something to drink the snow was awesome actually, I almost wanted to stay longer to 'drink' more) and left my message as you can see in the picture I did the same at a natural shelter (which I dubbed Maria shelter) and in other random places. Silly I know, but it's true.

At least up there on the top the message should stay for a while. It's difficult to get there and not on marked tracks.

Had I died the pain would be over at least. Now I'm writing messages to her that she never will read, feeling worse every day. Oh Maria I wish I could talk to you again and see your beautiful lips moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment