Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Her anonymous 'friend'

It seems he is getting active again, I received an email from a French provider with the subject line 'your lawyer' in three languages: English, French and Spanish.

However I deleted it without reading it, so I can't know for sure. Would be mighty strange for spam though. I don't even want to think about what that means if it is the anonymous 'friend'.

I wonder if she even still sometimes thinks of me. I guess if she'd even did once a month that she'd had had a very deep emotional connection to me in the end. Still she just threw it all away like I was nothing. I want to fight to get back together but she doesn't let me. She has my unconditional love like she wanted and now I'm here hurt without end waiting and hoping that maybe she has a change of heart and it's at least willing to talk. There are years in my eyes while I'm writing this.

Maria I miss you, I love you more than life and you know that. I'd do everything for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment